ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- The NY/NJ Pain Medicine Symposium 2021 invites you to submit E-poster presentations through the online abstract site.
The Program Committee will review all submitted abstracts. All accepted abstracts will be published. Please note: Presenters of accepted abstracts must pre-register for the Symposium by the early-bird deadline.
Abstracts must be submitted via this website. Faxed or emailed abstracts will not be considered.
Important Requirements (Please review)
- Abstracts may be submitted for e-poster presentation.
- There is no limit to the number of abstracts an author may submit.
- Abstracts must be original and must not be or have been published or presented at any other meeting before the Symposium.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the official Symposium publications.
- Only abstracts of authors who have paid their registration fees by September 30, 2021 will be included in the Scientific Program.
- Each presenting author is responsible for his/her registration fee(s) as well as travel and accommodation costs.
- Presenters who are unable to attend the symposium should arrange for another individual to present.
- Abstracts must be submitted by the announced deadline. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
- All the listed presenters have reviewed this abstract and agree to its submission.
- Upon acceptance, the presenting author accepts the commitment to possibly present the abstract at the Pain Medicine Symposium 2021: Evolving Advanced Pain Therapies educational conference, November 4-7, 2021 at the Hyatt Regency, Jersey City in New Jersey.
Poster presentation submission opens: June, 2021
Poster presentation submission deadline: September 15, 2021
Notification deadline: September 30, 2021
Notification regarding abstract acceptance/rejection will be sent to presenting / corresponding author by September 30, 2021. If you DO NOT receive an e-mail notification regarding your abstract submission by September 30, 2021, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
Corresponding Author’s contact details: Email address and phone number. The Corresponding Author is the person, whose contact details data were given when creating a new account. This author will receive all communication regarding the abstract status from the organizer.
Author and co-authors’ details: Please enter all authors in the order they should appear in the heading of the abstract. Presenting author should be chosen and marked. Enter institutional affiliations of all authors. If one author has more institutions, please mark in the note field.
Presentation type: E-poster presentation
Keywords: You may enter up to 5 keywords that define your abstract.
Abstract title: Limited to 25 words in UPPER CASE
Abstract text: Limited to 250 words (Please be sure not to include extra spaces and symbols as these are included in the word count.) We recommend using word-processing software (for example, MS Word) for editing your abstract and counting the number of words. Typing your text directly into the field is not recommended. If you copy and paste the title and/or body from a word document, special characters or formatting may not transfer. You may have to replace special characters and/or insert formatting tags using the character palette in the abstract submission website.
Abstracts should clearly state:
References (Author 1, Author 2, Author 3 et al. Title. Journal Year. Volume: start page-end page)
Acknowledgements – please acknowledge any funding source and contributors to the research.
Figure and Table Legend
Draft abstracts: There is no option to save the abstract as a draft and to submit it at a later stage. If you do not send your abstract, the information will be deleted. After you submit your abstract, you can still re-enter the submission link at any time to view and edit your abstract until the deadline of September 15, 2021. Please note that abstracts must be SUBMITTED before the deadline to be sent to review for inclusion in the Scientific Program.
Proof: Carefully check the proof of your abstract. Make sure all special characters and formatting are displaying correctly in your proof. If you find errors, return to the abstract title, authors or body, and make your corrections.
It is the author‘s responsibility to submit a correct abstract. Any errors in spelling, grammar, or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author.
Upon receipt of your submission, the system will issue an e-mail confirmation (with the abstract’s ID and title) to the corresponding author automatically. If you do not receive this automatic e-mail message, your submission was FAILED. In that case please check your browser or the submitted data.
Before submitting the abstract, the Corresponding Author will be required to confirm the following:
- I confirm that I have previewed this abstract and that all information is correct and by the abstract submission guidelines provided on the Symposium website.
- I accept that the contents of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and I am aware that it will be published exactly as submitted.
- Submission of the abstract constitutes my consent to all symposium publication.
- I warrant and represent that I am the sole owner or have the rights of all the information and content (‘Content’) provided to NY/NJ Pain Medicine Symposium 2021 (Hereafter: ‘Organizers’). The publication of the abstract does not infringe any third party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights.
- I grant the Organizers a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the Content.
- The Organizers reserve the right to remove from any publication an abstract which does not comply with the above.
- I herewith confirm that the contact details saved in this system are correct, which will be used to notify me about the status of the abstract. I am responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.
Conflict of Interest
You will be asked to confirm that you will disclose any conflict of interests in your presentation at the Symposium
If you have any difficulty with the submission process that you cannot resolve yourself, please e-mail email@example.com